Southgate Mall – Back to School locker challenge Rules & Conditions
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Promotion period begins on August 13, 2014 and ends on August 28, 2014. All eligible entries will be entered into the Back to School Locker Challenge. Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.
2. Agreement to official rules. By participating in the Back to School Locker Challenge (also referred to as the “Promotion”), entrant fully agrees to and accepts these official rules and the decisions of Southgate Mall (also referred to as the “Sponsor”) which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of any prize or of the right to any prize.
3. Eligibility. The Southgate Mall’s Back to School Locker Challenge is open to US residents (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, New York, Rhode Island, Florida, or any other jurisdiction where prohibited), who are 13 years or older at the time of entry. Directors, officers, employees and members of employees’ households and immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and each of their respective spouses) of Southgate Mall, its merchants and its affiliated companies are ineligible to enter the Promotion. All entrants must meet all eligibility requirements. Winners may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof of identity, if requested.
4. Methods of entry. To enter, completely fill out the Locker Challenge entry form that can be found at the lockers at Southgate Mall’s Clock Court or downloaded at www.shopsouthgate.com/backtoschool. To be eligible to win, all entry forms must be completed between August 13, 2014 and August 25, 2014 and submitted online at www.shopsouthgate.com/backtoschool, in accordance to the on-screen instructions on or before 11:59pm on August 25th. You must correctly complete five out of the eight “subjects” on the Locker Challenge form. If you do not correctly complete five subjects you will be notified via email and will be able to resubmit a new Locker Challenge form. All entries for the Promotion must be submitted online. Mailed or hard copy entries will not be accepted. LIMIT: One (1) correctly completed entry per person. In the event more than one correctly completed entry for the same person is received, only the first of such entries shall be eligible to participate in the Promotion.
5. Selection of Winners. All entrants who successfully enter the Promotion will receive an email with a certificate to pick up a key at the Unlocking Party on Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 6:00pm at Clock Court at Southgate Mall. Contestants must bring their printed certificate and proof of I.D. to the Unlocking Party in order to receive their random selected key. Contestants under the age of 16 should be accompanied by a parent or guardian with valid I.D. There will be 10 lockers with prizes in them and ten winning keys. Winners will try their key in the 10 lockers starting at 6:30pm. In the case of a winning key not being handed out, sponsor will hold a random drawing from the non-winning contestants. Must be present to win.
6. Prizes. Each person who receives a winning key will receive one of several prizes. Prizes include, but are not limited to a one (1) $500 Southgate Mall Shopping Spree, one (1) iPad, (1)set of Griz Football season tickets, (1) iPod, and other Back to School items. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied. Prizes cannot be exchanged or returned for cash. All expenses and costs associated with the prizes not expressly stated or described above are the responsibility solely of the winner.
7. Tax Liability. Prize winner agrees to pay all applicable federal, state, and local taxes associated with the award of the prize, including income tax, and all other taxes, costs, fees and expenses related to the prize. Prize winner should consult with his or her tax advisor with respect to the tax consequences associated with winning the prize.
8. Publicity. Entrant agrees to provide and to grant Southgate Mall the absolute right and permission to use the prize winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information in any and all advertising and promotional materials, in any manner or media whatsoever, for purposes of advertising, trade or promotion. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, of his or her name, photograph or likeness.
9. General Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to comply with and to be bound by the official rules and by all interpretations of the official rules by the Sponsor. Decisions of Southgate Mall shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Southgate Mall reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Promotion if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Southgate Mall’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion and the integrity of the selection of the prize winners as determined by Southgate Mall’s in its sole discretion.
10. Release. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and members, from and against any claim or cause of action arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion.
11. Sponsor. The Promotion is sponsored by Southgate Mall, whose decisions regarding the selection of Winners and all other aspects of the Promotion shall be final and binding on all persons in all respects. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Promotion. If you have any questions regarding this Promotion please contact Marketing Department at 406-721-5140.