Montana Meth Go Pro Giveaway 2014 Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Promotion period begins on October 31, 2014 and ends on November 24, 2014. All eligible entries will be entered into the Promotion. Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.
2. Agreement to official rules. By participating in the Go Pro Video Giveaway (also referred to as the “Promotion”), entrant fully agrees to and accepts these official rules and the decisions of Montana Meth Project (also referred to as the “Sponsor”) which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of any prize or of the right to any prize.
3. Eligibility. The Promotion is open to US residents (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, New York, Rhode Island, Florida, or any other jurisdiction where prohibited), who are 13 years or older at the time of entry. If any prize winner is under the age of eighteen (18), his or her parent or legal guardian must sign and return all requested documents in order to be awarded a prize. Directors, officers, employees and members of employees’ households and immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and each of their respective spouses), of Montana Meth Project ineligible to enter the Promotion. All entrants must meet all eligibility requirements. The winner must provide the Sponsor with proof of identity.
4. Method of entry. To enter, go to the Go Pro Video Giveaway contest web page between 9:00 AM MDT 10/31/2014 and 9:00 AM MDT 11/24/2014 and follow the links and instructions to submit your entry information. Each entrant must completely fill out the online entry form in accordance with the on-screen instructions. All entries must be submitted online. Mailed or hard copy entries will not be accepted. Failure to submit all required information and submissions in the manner required by these Official Rules may result in disqualification. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person. In the event more than one entry for the same person is received, only the first of such entries shall be eligible to participate in the Promotion.
5. Selection of Winner. One (1) winner will be selected on November 25 by random drawing of all the valid entries received. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone and announced on Facebook the same week of the drawing.
6. Prizes. The winner will receive the Grand Prize, which consists of and is limited to: One (1) Go Pro HERO3 Camcorder. Prize is valued at $200. The prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied. All expenses and costs associated with the prize not expressly stated or described above are the responsibility solely of the winner.
7. Tax Liability. Prize recipient agrees to pay all applicable federal, state, and local taxes associated with the award of the prize, including income tax, and all other taxes, costs, fees and expenses related to the prize. Prize winner should consult with his or her tax advisor with respect to the tax consequences associated with winning the prize.
8. Winners List. The name of the Winner will be posted online at Facebook.com/MontanaMethProject, and on the Go Pro Video Giveaway contest web page after the prize has been awarded.
9. Publicity. Prize winner agrees to provide and to grant Montana Meth Project the absolute right and permission to use the prize winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and address in any and all advertising and promotional materials, in any manner or media whatsoever, for purposes of advertising, trade or promotion. The prize winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, of his or her name, address, personal information, photograph or likeness.
10. General Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to comply with and to be bound by the official rules and by all interpretations of the official rules by the Sponsor. Decisions of Sponsor shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Montana Meth Project reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Promotion if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion and the integrity of the selection of the prize winners as determined by Montana Meth Project in its sole discretion.
11. Release. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and members, from and against any claim or cause of action arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion.
12. Sponsor. The Promotion is sponsored by Montana Meth Project whose decisions regarding the selection of Winner and all other aspects of the Promotion shall be final and binding on all persons in all respects. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Promotion.
13. Facebook Release. By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Facebook from and against any claim or cause of action arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion. This Promotion is not endorsed by Facebook in any way. Any information provided by entrants in participating in this Promotion is being provided to Montana Meth Project and not to Facebook.